Surrey Police are investigating two separate allegations of non-recent child sexual abuse following the release of the Epstein files, the force has confirmed. One report involves locations in Surrey and Berkshire from the mid-1990s to 2000, while the other relates to the mid to late 1980s in West Surrey. No arrests have been made so far in connection with these new lines of inquiry.
Background of the Epstein Files
In December, unverified allegations that a child was taken to 'paedophile ring parties' in the UK were being examined by police. An unnamed person told the FBI that one incident occurred in the mid-1990s at Frogmore Cottage on the royal estate in Windsor. This report is among more than 11,000 documents released by the US Department of Justice (DoJ) on Monday.
In a statement received by the FBI in 2020, the then 35-year-old complainant made unverified claims of being 'drugged at night and driven by my father' to 'paedophile ring parties' in Surrey. They described being restrained on a table and 'tortured with electric shocks' in one incident when they were aged between six and eight.
Release of Documents
Thousands of files related to the disgraced paedophile Jeffrey Epstein have been released in recent months by the Department of Justice. The Epstein files refer to all evidence gathered by investigators working on criminal cases against Epstein and his associates. Many court documents, including flight logs for Epstein's private jet, have already been made public, but many more remain sealed, raising speculation over who else could be implicated.
When Donald Trump returned to the White House, he released some of Epstein's files and promised more would follow, stating he had 'no problem' making the documents public. The FBI said it was reviewing 'tens of thousands' of documents relating to Epstein, which are being redacted to protect the identity of victims and any other ongoing investigations.



